Thursday, August 13, 2009

I Blew It

I've had some financial difficulties lately. They have me stressed out but I'm trying to get better at leaning on God.
There's a mix up with my paycheck this pay period and when I found out about it I immediately panicked and stayed in that panic state for a while. I shuffled around thinking how I might fix my problem then as I was getting into the car this morning it hit me. I hadn't prayed about my situation yet. How could I forget to do that? Why didn't I do that first? Immediately I said a quick prayer. I now feel a peace.

Dear Lord....Please forgive me when I forget to rely on you. Forgive me when I try to "do it all myself" I thank you for your provision for me. Amen.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Stacey! I've been wondering how you've been doing. How are things? You've been in my prayers.

    Take care,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete