Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Blizzard of 2009

The Blizzard of 2009 hit Connecticut on December 19th. Winter Storm Albert arrived in my neck of the woods around 8pm and didn't stop dumping fluffy snow until Sunday afternoon. Below are a few pictures.


The back steps...


Mike's Mustang....


Sammy...


Looks like hard work but he's having a ball...

I spent some time shoveling...I knew I wasn't really going to be able to clear much but I was able to uncover my car so I could get out to the store to pick up Malachai's birthday cake.

Yes I realize his name is spelled wrong. But hey they knocked $6 off the price of the cake because of it. Oh...it gets better. I thought I had candles at home but I didn't so I had to jury rig a zero and a five to make a one and a seven. Poor Mal had such a messed up cake but you know he never complained. Not once.

Happy Birthday my dear firstborn...

2 comments:

  1. Now that is some serious snow!!!! How many inches did you end up getting all total?

    ReplyDelete