Tuesday, March 15, 2011

It's so true.

BizzieMommy posted a few days ago about the raw deal loyal AT&T customers are getting concerning service. I read her posts then went online to see what kind of situation I'm in because I've been with AT&T since it was SBC Global! Below is the transcript of my chat with Customer Service.

"Thank you for your patience! An AT&T sales representative will be with you shortly.
You are now chatting with Michael, an AT&T sales representative.
Michael: Welcome to AT&T online Feature Sales. How may I assist you with your features today?
Stacey: I was just checking out my data plan against one that was mentioned on a blog.
Michael: Sorry not sure what you mean?
Stacey: She basically said if we have unlimited data bundle we can't tether so I was just checking
Stacey: Seems to be true.
Michael: I am sorry but that is not true.
Stacey: So If I want to tether I can keep my unlimited smartphone bundle but then I have to pay $45 a month to tether?
Michael: No you can.
Michael: Sorry, can not.
Michael: If you change to the $45.00 data pro with tethering your unlimited data plan will be removed.
Michael: And you would not be able to change back to it.
Stacey: That's what was mentioned on the blog and I couldn't believe it so I had to check for myself.
Stacey: Thank you. You've answered all my questions
Michael: You're very welcome.
Michael: While you're online today, what else can I help you with?
Stacey: I'm find for now. I think my plan that I have now is still in effect for a while longer....oh..when it's time to renew will I be able to keep my unlimited data plan or do I need to start shopping around.
Michael: Yes you can keep that if you upgrade to another smart phone or iPhone device.
Stacey: okay. Thank you very much. Have a great day Michael"

Michael was very polite.

No comments:

Post a Comment