Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Ouch!

Do you remember "Home Improvement" starring Tim Allen?  That show had quite a bit of physical comedy...not like the tripping over a hassock like Dick Van Dyke but still some.  Tim seemed to always hit his head on something whenever he bent to pick something up.  Well last night, I went downstairs and my eyes hadn't quite adjusted to the dark.  I'm not sure why I didn't turn on the light but for some reason I didn't.  I bent over to touch the baseboard heater to see if the heat was on. On the way down I hit my nose on a dining room chair.  In my defense, my dining room configuration has changed for the holiday season so I wasn't expecting the chair to be where it was.  I smacked it hard but I don't think it's broken.  I do have a small red bump on the bridge of my nose and the worst thing about that is I wear glasses so it rubs that bump, but some Tylenol helps with that.  I've got to be more careful!
In other news the new year has begun so it's time to begin job hunting in earnest.  I do need to revamp the resume and I'm working toward a certification that I keep seeing as a requirement in a lot of job postings.

No comments:

Post a Comment